Revolut is a Multi Currency app that allows you to hold, exchange and spend foreign currencies at the “google rate”, at no cost up to a certain limit. The app also allows you to apply for free physical and disposable virtual debit cards that can be used online for an added peace of mind.
In their newest October acquisition offer, Revolut is offering Referrers (me) S$60 when their Referee (you) complete a certain set of tasks by 25 October. Don’t worry about going home empty handed as we will disburse S$40 to you upon confirmation.
How To Earn Up To S$40?
- Click on this referral link and enter your number
- Download the Revolut App from the App/Play Store
- Verify your identity
- Top up at least S$30 onto your account via Bank Transfer or Credit/Debit card
- Order a Physical Card
- Make 3 purchases of at least S$10 each using any of the virtual cards in the app (Read terms and conditions below)
- Email [email protected] with the subject (Revolut Referral) and provide your full name for verification.
- We will disburse the S$40 to you via PayNow as soon as possible.
Terms And Conditions
- Initial top up CANNOT originate from another Revolut account, it must come from an external source like a debit card or a bank account
- Purchases made on the card CANNOT include e-wallet top ups or transfers. GrabPay or ShopeePay top ups won’t count
- There is no need to wait for the physical card to arrive before you complete the tasks
- All tasks must be completed by 25 October to be eligible for the referral award
- For avoidance of doubt, Tech Composition will not be held accountable for any mistakes made by the Referee (you) while completing the tasks.
Revolut’s offering of S$60 to the Referrer for a simple sign up and spend is really generous in my opinion. In comparison, rivals such as YouTrip are only offering S$5 for sign ups. With this offer, you are essentially getting S$30 of shopping for free, with an extra S$10 in the bank. Just remember to email us.
Derrick (Yip Hern) founded Tech Composition to provide valuable insights into the tech and finance world. He loves to scour the web for the best deals and embark on software projects during his free time, a typical geek, right?